S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #82 for June 18, 2017.
This week we cover:
- Wastewater Treatment Tech Kills Pathogens and Generates Electricity
- Lowe’s Testing Exoskeletons for Employees
- Google Unveils a New AI-focuses Processor, offers Hardware as a Service
- Algorithms Design New Nutella Jars
- Mathematically Proof for Possibility of Time Travel
- Supreme Court Smackdown on Patent Trolls
- Supreme Court and the Citizens United of Products
For more tech news and how-to’s follow along on Twitter, Facebook or Google+, and check out our YouTube Channel. Or listen to the audio only version at iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.
Music by Halloween, available at http://freemusicarchive.org/
Copyright: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 United States
Logo courtesy of Avi Odenheimer
Artwork/Image: Lowe’s Employee with an Exoskeleton. Courtesy of Lowes/Virginia Tech. 2017.
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com. They have over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/steampowerpodcast
wastewater, pathogens, energy, exoskeletons, lowes, google, ai, tensorFlow, TPU, HaaS, nutella, design, algorithm, math, time travel, physics, supreme court, patents