S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #83 for July 29, 2017.
This week we cover:
- Clothing That Can Charge Your Phone
- Human Radio Signals Could Be Helping Shield Us From Space Storms
- Explaining BitCoin
- Google Gets Into Geothermal Energy Business
- Google Glass Returns | SnapChat Spectacles
- Disney Unveils Plans for Star Wars Hotel
- Roman Concrete Secrets Unlocked
- Quindar: Band that Mashes Music and NASA
- What Jobs Will Be Left in 20 Years?
Artwork/Image: A computer-generated image representing space debris as could be seen from high Earth orbit. The two main debris fields are the ring of objects in geosynchronous Earth orbit (GEO) and the cloud of objects in low Earth orbit (LEO). Source: NASA Orbital Debris Program Office
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com. They have over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/steampowerpodcast
clothing, vanderbilt, energy, wearables, magnetosphere, radiation, VLF, radio, bitcoin, cryptocurrency, ethereum, google, alphabet, geothermal, dandelion, quindar, NASA, glass, snapchat, IoT, disney, star wars, roman, civil engineering, concrete, economy, jobs, AI, artificial intelligence