S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #76 for November 2, 2015
This week we cover:
- Man’s Unborn Brother is His Child’s Father
- Failure of Common Core and New Math
- Science Proves Late School Start Times are Better for Health and Performance
- A Real-life ‘Death Star’
- We Can Edit Our DNA. Bt Should We?
- Faster Than Light Possible (Again)?
- Jefferson’s Lost Chemistry Lab Rediscovered
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com. They have over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/steampowerpodcast
dna, paternity, human chimera, common core, new math, education, death star, astronomy, genetic engineering, material science, speed of light, waves, quantum mechanics, thomas jefferson, chemistry, uva, laboratory