S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #36
9 February 2014
- Black Holes, X-Rays, and Heating the Early Universe
- CERN Plans for LHC 2.0
- Tiny Numbers, Big Impacts
- What is MEMS?
- Materials That Perform Calculus With Light
- Graphene: Electronics Savior or Not?
- Civil Engineering Goes 3D
- Miami’s First Underground Tunnel | Pics
- New 21st Century Jobs Need At City Hall
- Software Defined Radio | Where To Buy | eBay Alternative | Gqrx Software
Check out our YouTube Channel and week’s video podcast here.
For more tech news and how-to’s visit the blog or follow along on Google+. Or listen on iTunes and Stitcher.
Music by Halloween, available at http://freemusicarchive.org/
Copyright: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States
This Week’s STEAM Art Pic: Earth From The Surface of Mars
Image and Caption Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS/TAMU
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com. They have over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/steampowerpodcast